The Nespresso coffee machine is one of the most popular machines among coffee fanatics. The amazing features, like the several coffee options and the customizability, definitely makes it a coffee-fan favorite! However, Nespresso settings can be hard and people struggle with how to reset Nespresso machines?
So, if you are also sick and tired of trying everything and still unable to perform the Nespresso factory reset, you’re in the right place! Let’s teach you to reset your Nespresso machine independently without any hassle!
How to Reset Nespresso Machine to Factory Default Settings?
You either possess the Nespresso machine Vertuo model or the Original line model. Resetting steps can differ for different models of the machine. So, it’s highly likely that you have been trying your best to reset the machine using the wrong technique and method.
No worries! Here are the different methods you can try for your Nespresso model.
Resetting Nespresso VertuoLine Machines
Here is how you can reset the following four Nespresso VertuoLine Machines.
1. How to reset Nespresso Vertuo?
- Eject the capsule after opening the machine head.
- Next, close the machine head. Make sure your lever stays in the unlocked position.
- Push the power button five times within three seconds.
- You’ll know the reset was successful when the button blinks five times.
2. How to reset Nespresso Evoluo?
- Open the Nespresso Evoluo machine head.
- Eject the capsule.
- Close the head and keep the lever in the unlocked position.
- Press the button rapidly five times in three seconds.
- When you see the orange light blinking five times, your machine has been reset.
3. How to reset Nespresso Vertuo Next?
- Turn on the machine and eject the capsule.
- Close the machine head. Make sure you leave the lever in an ‘unlocked’ position.
- Press the power button five times quickly. Ideally within three seconds.
- The blinking light you see (5 times) indicates the reset has been done.
4. How to reset Nespresso Vertuo Plus?
- Press down on the button for three seconds to turn the machine off.
- Push the button and the lever down simultaneously for three seconds. You’ll notice an unblinking orange light.
- Push the lever 3 times.
- Push down the power button. An orange light will blink thrice to confirm reset and then it will switch to a green light.
Resetting Nespresso OriginalLine Machines
If you possess either of the following Nespresso machine original models, your resetting troubles will be over soon!
1. How to reset Nespresso Essenza Mini?
- Turn off the Nespresso machine.
- Press down the ‘lungo’ button for three seconds.
- You will see a light blink thrice. This confirms the reset.
- Wait for the lights to become steady before you start using it.
2. How to reset Nespresso CitiZ?
- Turn the machine off
- Press down the ‘lungo’ button for five seconds
- The rapid blinking of light thrice indicates a successful reset
- The light will continue to blink as the machine starts heating up.
- Use the machine when the light becomes steady.
3. How to reset Nespresso Creatista Pro?
- On the display, scroll to the end of the menu.
- Tap on the factory reset option.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the reset. .
4. How to reset Nespresso Pixie?
- Make sure the machine is turned off.
- Press and hold the ‘Lungo’ button on the machine.
- Turn on the Nespresso machine as you hold the lungo button down.
- The rapid blinking of light will indicate a successful reset.
5. How to reset Nespresso Gran Lattissima?
- Turn on the machine.
- Make sure your milk jug is removed.
- For three seconds, press down on the ‘hot milk’ and ‘flat white’ buttons simultaneously.
- You will see the descale and clean alert flashing lights. This indicted you ar eon the menu.,
- Press the flat white button again. You will see it blink.
- Now, press the flat white button again and the machine will blink thrice to confirm the reset.
6. How to reset Nespresso Lattissima Pro?
- On the display, go to the gears option.
- Scroll down to the factory settings.
- Select the factory settings option to reset the machine.
7. How to reset Nespresso Lattissima One?
- Turn the Nespresso machine on and make sure to remove the jug of milk.
- To enter the menu mode, press down on the milk drink button for three seconds.
- You will see the descaling and clean alert lights blinking.
- Press on the milk button once. The light will blink and the machine will enter the reset mode.
- Press it again. The light will blink thrice and the machine will automatically exit from the menu. Reset complete!
8. How to reset Nespresso Creatista Plus?
- The resetting mechanism for Nespresso Creatista and Nespresso Creatista Plus is exactly the same.
- Go to the settings option. In there find the option for reset.
- Select the option for factory reset. Click on the checkmark.
- Your machine will turn off.
- Refer to the instructions manual to set up your machine after the reset.
When to Reset Your Nespresso Machine?
The Nespresso Machine reset option is a huge blessing for coffee lovers! These machines allow you to customize your settings for the perfect cup of espresso or coffee. However, if ever you’re unhappy with the settings on your machine, you can easily reset it to how it was the first time you bought it.
In more serious situations, your machine can be troubling sometimes. If there is an error in the machine, orange light blinking and not turning off, or descaling/cleaning issues, resetting the machine can be a BIG help!
1. How do I reset my Nespresso Vertuo after descaling?
Eject the capsule from inside the machine head and keep the lever in the locked position. Now, push the power button five times within three seconds. The button will blink five times to indicate the reset.
2. Why is my Nespresso Vertuo machine not working?
Check that the capsule is properly inserted and the lever is secured in the lock position. Check the water tank to ensure it’s full and check that the power outlet is working fine.
3. Why is my Vertuo Next blinking orange?
The orange blinking light indicates that it is time for you to clean your Nespresso Vertuo Next.
The factory reset should solve almost any issue that’s coming between you and a good coffee time. Our factory reset solutions will definitely solve your issues in a jiffy! However, if you still have problems resetting Nespresso machine, make sure to contact your customer support. You definitely don’t want to stay away from coffee for long!