Last Updated on December 7, 2022 by Timothy Byron Smith
For a person who likes to try new drinks now and then. You can find someone sipping on a cappuccino, or maybe trying some hot chocolate for a change.
To keep things unique and exciting you should definitely try this Honey Cinnamon Latte recipe. It is definitely one of those drinks that are liked by many, as a matter of fact, it’s probably my favorite drink for cold winters!
Serve this delicious Honey Cinnamon Latte at home or try it with a slice of pie at an Italian café.
Trust me, you will be coming back for more.
May Also Like: Best Coffee Mugs for Christmas Season
What is Honey Cinnamon Latte?
Honey Cinnamon Latte is basically a honey latte with an added touch of Cinnamon to it. This drink is a combination of cinnamon, oat milk, honey, and strongly brewed espresso. It’s also topped with cinnamon powder or ground cinnamon as you like.
If you’re feeling cold under the weather, It’s recommended to prepare this sweet beverage hot and enjoy it while sitting on a couch, or reading a book.
How Does Honey Cinnamon Latte Taste?
Honey Cinnamon Latte has a distinctive taste due to the sweetness of honey and warmth of cinnamon. The drink has a dense feel to it with mild bitterness from brewed espresso. This drink is not too overpowering but can certainly give a boost of caffeine and sugar while preparing for a long day at work.
How to Make Honey Cinnamon Latte?
When speaking about the right combination for your Honey Cinnamon Latte. Our recipe is enriched with all the goodness of skimmed milk, and honey with the correct zest of cinnamon. This easy-to-make Honey Cinnamon Latte recipe tastes wonderful and is the perfect balance between sweet and spicy.
To brew espresso, you can also use a regular coffee maker if an espresso machine is not available. However, we recommend using AeroPress or French Press coffee makers to pull strong and consistent shots of espresso.
- Skimmed Milk
- Cinnamon Powder
- Espresso Machine or AeroPress Coffee Maker
- A Coffee Mug
- A Microwave
Honey Cinnamon Latte Recipe
- Pour skimmed milk into a cup and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes at a medium setting.
- Meanwhile, as the milk is warming, pull double espresso shots using an espresso machine or an AeroPress.
- Now, warm milk and espresso are ready. Pour them into a blender adding cinnamon powder and honey.
- Blend the mixture for 20 seconds until it’s creamy and shows bubbles.
- Pour the latte into the coffee mug.
- Finally, top it off with a drizzle of honey and sprinkle some cinnamon powder.
All done! Now it’s time to enjoy this delicious yet so simple drink.
How to Order Honey Cinnamon Latte at Starbucks?
If you are not up with the process of making a honey cinnamon latte yourself, order it at your nearest Starbucks. For a Starbucks honey cinnamon latte, tell the barista that you need a Grande oat milk latte with 2 pumps of cinnamon syrup and 1 pump of honey added at the time of blending.
Final Thought | Honey Cinnamon Latte Recipe
I usually make this drink once a week during winter and enjoy it with my wife. This honey cinnamon latte recipe doesn’t give me jitters like some coffee drinks do, but instead helps me wind down on a cool winter night. It’s actually quite perfect for my evening routine as well.
This has definitely become one of my family’s favorites and we hope you’ll try it out! Not only is it delicious, but it’s incredibly easy and affordable to make.
Try it once, I know that you’ll be making this again and again.
Honey Cinnamon Latte
- Espresso Machine (Can use AeroPress or French Press)
- A Coffee Mug
- A Microwave
- 2 Shots Espresso (Strongly Brewed)
- 1 Cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey (Keep some for topping)
- 1½ tsp Cinnamon Powder (Keep some for topping)
- Put a cup of milk in a microwave under 50% temperature for 2 minutes.
- Brew double shots of espresso.
- Put the cup of warm milk, 2 shots of espresso, 1 tbsp of honey, and 1tsp of cinnamon powder in a blender.
- Blend the mixture for 20 seconds until it shows bubbles.
- Now, pour the latte mixture into a coffee mug.
- Finally, drizzle some honey and cinnamon powder on the top.
Tim is the author and webmaster of this blog. He is a coffee aficionado who has always strived to succeed by simplifying the many facets of the coffee business into engaging and informative writing. In addition to helping readers discover their next brew, he intends to educate them about espresso and coffee.