Last Updated on March 12, 2023 by Timothy Byron Smith
Here we will go through the simple process of how to clean your Nespresso Barista milk frother. With this piece of technology, you can create hot or cold milk for well over 20 recipes.
Turn your boring black coffee into a sweet creamy delight that is Latte or Cappucino with Nespresso Barista. But after every use, it is important to thoroughly clean your Nespresso milk frothers so that bacteria may not build up.
Step 1: Disassemble the Nespresso Barista Milk Frother
To start disassembling first start by removing the lid.
Then take out the whisk from the jug.
Now, detach the jug from the base of your Nespresso Barista
Note: All the detachable components of Nespresso Barista are dishwasher safe except the power base.
Step 2: Clean the Nespresso Barista Milk Frother
- After disassembling the Nespresso Barista start by washing the lid with water.
- For the jug put a mixture of Nespresso cleaning agent and water to rinse it and then dry it with a damp cloth.
- Lastly, wash the whisk with water and dry it as well.
- Once all the parts get dry, assemble your Nespresso Barista and it is ready to froth milk again.
Tips for Better Cleaning Your Nespresso Barista
- Cleaning the jug with a hard brush may damage its coating.
- Do not start cleaning immediately after frothing milk, allow the frother to cool down.
- Do not use vinegar or other Nespresso cleaning agent alternatives.
- Use only cold water to wash, rinse and clean your Nespresso Barista Milk Frother.
Tim is the author and webmaster of this blog. He is a coffee aficionado who has always strived to succeed by simplifying the many facets of the coffee business into engaging and informative writing. In addition to helping readers discover their next brew, he intends to educate them about espresso and coffee.