Last Updated on February 10, 2023 by Timothy Byron Smith
Cookies and milk have always been an elite combo. The chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino takes this incredible duo to the next level, adding a caffeinated touch as well that amplifies its taste exponentially! This delicious drink is a must try and it’s an in-demand specialty at most Starbucks.
But, hold up! There is no need to leave the comfort of your home to try this fantastic coffee beverage. With our super easy chocolate cookie crumble recipe, you can make this refreshing treat in your kitchen!
You’ll just need a few minutes, some basic ingredients, and a blender to get started with this homemade chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino recipe.
What is Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino?
This cookie crumbles frappuccino is a tantalizing blend of delicious ingredients including chocolate, cookies, milk, and coffee. The combination of these ingredients creates a sweet, chocolaty, and creamy drink that will freshen you up as well as provide a caffeinated boost.
There’s a reason this beverage is one of the most obsessed Starbucks Frappuccino drinks. The chilled and appetizing look of it alone is enough to get your mouth watering and force you to come back for more.
How does Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino taste?
If you carry a sweet tooth, you’ll enjoy the sugary and chocolatey notes from the first sip of the chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino. It has a rich consistency and will conquer your taste buds with a dense milky sensation.
The thick and creamy texture produced by blending milk, chocolate, and ice is almost like silk in your mouth! The texture further increases the depth of flavors in this chocolate cookie crumble recipe.
Make Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino
Making this cookie and cream Starbucks specialty at home will only take 10 minutes. The ingredients are all very simple too! So, you can whip up this insanely appetizing delicacy with ease anytime.
- Milk (¼ cup)
- Strong coffee (1 cup)
- Chocolate syrup (1 tablespoon)
- Chocolate chips (½ cup)
- Oreo cookies (10 pcs)
- Ice cubes (3 pcs)
- Whipped cream (optional: to enhance the texture and flavor)
- Coffee maker
- Tall glass
- Brew a strong cup of coffee in your coffee maker or a double shot espresso if you got an espresso machine.
- Let the coffee cool for a few minutes.
- In a blender, add the coffee, oreo cookies (save one), milk, chocolate chips, milk, and ice.
- Blend the ingredients on a medium-high speed till the ice is crushed and the mixture has a smooth texture to it.
- Pour the blended mixture into a tall glass
- Top the drink with whipped cream, add a whole or crushed oreo on top, and drizzle the chocolate syrup up top.
Now get ready to savor this homemade Choco and cookie delight in the morning or refrigerate for later use.
How to order Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino at Starbucks?
At Starbucks, you can order a tall, grande, or venti size of the chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino. It’s super easy to order. Moreover, Starbucks allows you to customize this drink as well! Here’s how to order your chocolate cookie crumble frappuccino step by step:
- Decide the serving size you want
- Choose the milk type. There are a number of options from whole milk, and heavy cream, to flavored milk.
- Select the number of espresso shots, their roast type, and their style.
- Select the type of blend you want from the blend options
- Starbucks offers a large variety of syrups and sauces so you can choose any of your preferred syrups to go with your drink. It can be caramel, vanilla, toffee nut, etc. The variety is immense!
- Choose from a variety of topping options to finalize the drink.
- You can choose to have add-ins such as lining the cup with chocolate or caramel syrups.
- Confirm the order and get ready to enjoy this delicious treat!
Questions People Ask
How many carbs are in chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino?
A grande-size chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino (16 fl oz) contains 54 grams of carbs and 450 kCal calories. Whereas 20 fl oz, venti serving of this drink has 76 grams of carbs in it.
How long does chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino last?
Although you can refrigerate this blended mix and use it later, it’s best to consume this drink fresh! To ensures that the cookies remain somewhat crunchy and that the smooth and rich consistency, which enhances the flavor, remains intact.
Which type of milk is best for chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino?
People often use 1% or 2% milk for a balanced creamy consistency. However, you can use any kind of milk to prepare the chocolate cookie frappuccino. The milk provides the texture and adds to the flavor as well so utilize the milk of your choice, to satisfy your craving.
My Final Thoughts
It’s easy, it’s quick, and this chocolate cookie crumble creme frappuccino recipe is flavourful and rich!
With our easy-to-follow recipe that uses the most basic ingredients and equipment, you must now be ready to prepare your own version of this drink in the comfort of your home. If you like this you may also try our Twix Frappuccino and Cookie Dough Frappuccino recipes
But Beware, this caffeine-infused rich, creamy, and chocolaty drink can become an obsession too!
Chocolate Cookie Crumble Creme Frappuccino
- Coffee Maker
- Tall glass
- 1/4 cup Milk (Can use milk of your liking)
- 1 cup Strong coffee
- 1 tbsp Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 10 pcs Oreo cookies (Can use cookie of your choice)
- 3 pcs Ice cubes
- Whipped cream (Optional)
- First, use your espresso machine or a coffee maker to brew a strong cup of coffee.
- Allow the coffee to cool for a while.
- Coffee, milk, chocolate chips, ice, and oreo cookies (save one), put all ingredients in a blender.
- Until the ice is broken up and the liquid is creamy, blend the ingredients at a medium-high speed.
- Put the combined mixture in a tall glass.
- Top the drink with whipped cream, a whole or crushed Oreo, and drizzle some chocolate syrup as garnishes to the beverage. Enjoy it!